*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
At Oxford Quantum Circuits (OQC) we are building quantum computers to enable life-changing discoveries : from new drug modelisation to longer-lasting battery technology and portfolio optimisation. We are developing a cloud based quantum computer service – Quantum Computing as a Service (QCaaS) – to help our customers improve their operations and trailblaze new commercial and scientific approaches.
Our team is composed of 15 people with various backgrounds in quantum physics, nanotechnologies, hardware, and software. We are all bound by the desire to put OQC at the forefront of the quantum revolution and build a technology with practical applications in mind.
As OQC’s Recruitment Specialist you will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates for open positions. You will draw on your professional background to help us expand our world-class team, and provide candidates with an excellent recruitment experience. You will build OQC’s reputation as an employer of choice and help us in our effort to further support diversity.
- Review and ensure that our recruitment process is efficient (incl. by researching into competitors and market place, making the case for an online ATS or CRM, review our application process, etc.)
- Liaise with candidates to ensure they are fully advised of processes and progress, ensuring all candidates receive a positive recruitment experience
- In cooperation with hiring managers, prepare role outlines (description, package, timeline for recruitment, etc.)
- In cooperation with hiring managers, prepare scoring matrices, interview scripts & tests
- Train the interviewing panel to conduct interviews professionally and advise on interviewing techniques
- Conduct interviews or support hiring managers during interviews
- Conduct high quality search campaigns (incl. through the wide & cost effective publication of open positions and the proactive building of relationships with prospective candidates using a variety of channels)
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, anonymous HR stats)
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Support HR on checking references, negotiating employment offers and signing contracts
- Identify, organise and represent OQC at job fairs and careers events
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand, in particular to support diversity
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- In-house recruitment experience
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment, in particular with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Be trustworthy, intuitive, organised and methodical
- Experience in a startup environment
- Good understanding of the current business climate and career trends
- Ability to quickly grasp the technical skills required at OQC
- Good knowledge of UK labour laws and regulations
LOCATION & TRAVEL
There will be a requirement for occasional travel throughout the UK for job fairs.
Only applications with a cover letter and a resume will be assessed.
Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!